Harvest of Hope Banquet
Presented by Platinum Sponsor
Thursday, April 11, 2019 | 6PM – 9PM | Ortiz Center
BBQ Ranch Dinner will be provided & served by the Corpus Christi Mustangs Barbecue Club
For over 36 years, the Coastal Bend Food Bank has worked to reduce food insecurity in the Coastal Bend and support our mission to “Reduce Hunger in South Texas”. In 2018, the Food Bank exceeded all previous records by distributing over 10.5 million pounds of food and products to hungry families in the 11 counties served by the organization. With the help of our community we continue to surpass our goals every year.
- Successful Food Bank programs include:
- Food Pantries – Volunteers distribute food to needy families in their communities
- Kids’ Backpack Program –Providing children with nutritious food for the weekend
- Nutrition Education– Classes address nutrition and healthy cooking children and adults
- Mobile Pantry – Food Bank trucks deliver food & fresh produce to families in rural areas
- Hands on Diabetes — classes focus on nutrition, exercise, medication management, and healthy cooking
Special Guest Speaker
Comedian Magician and Motivational Speaker
THANK YOU TO ALL OUR SPONSORS!
Solid Gold Sponsor
Hilliard Family Foundation of South Texas
Hicks Automotive Group
Methodist Healthcare Ministries of South Texas, Inc.
Corporate sponsorships, tables and individual tickets to the dinner are also available