Immediate Job Openings
Job Title: Quality Control Coordinator
Job Summary: The primary responsibilities of this position are to evaluate the safety of reclaimed products and identify process deficiencies using a systematic and consistent inspection process. The Quality Control Coordinator audits the salvage operation to observe the quality of the product, sanitation, and operational efficiency and makes on-the-spot adjustments as necessary to improve processes. Keep relevant records for Inspections.
- Conducts weekly, monthly, and quarterly food safety audits
- Conducts periodic sampling and inspection of food receipt processes, of perishable and non-perishable salvage processing, warehouse storage processes, and sanitation
- Documents the sampling and inspection processes and retains completed documents for review by oversight agencies
- Monitors and reviews safety procedures and reports compliance issues.
- Maintains an effective pest control program
- Assists with ensuring compliance of OSHA regulations and reporting
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 5 years of experience in quality control or a combination of experience and college level coursework
- Food Safety, GMP, HACCP and OSHA training preferred
Rate of Pay: Commensurate with Experience
Job Closing Date: Friday, October 19, 2018
Please complete an Employment Application and submit to Martha Cabrera, at 826 Krill Street, Corpus Christi, TX 78408.
Job Title: Maintenance Worker
General Description: The primary responsibilities of this position are to perform varied duties to repair and maintain the facility and equipment including troubleshooting and installations.
Job Duties: Performs general maintenance projects as assigned, including installations and repairs involving plumbing and electrical equipment, carpentry work, painting, equipment repair, and outside landscaping maintenance. Ensure that property is clean, maintained, and safe for employees and visitors at all times including offices, common areas, warehouse, grounds, and exteriors.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Three years of experience in related field
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Understand basic math calculations needed for taking measurements on repair duties
- Ability to work safely with hand and power tools
- The ability to lift a minimum of 75 lbs.
- Ability to bend, twist, squat, climb stairs, and work in tight spaces
Rate of Pay: $11.00/hour