We’re currently seeking to hire a Maintenance Worker
General Description: The primary responsibilities of this position are to perform varied duties to repair and maintain the facility and equipment including troubleshooting and installations
Job Duties: Performs general maintenance projects as assigned, including installations and repairs involving plumbing and electrical equipment, carpentry work, painting, equipment repair, and outside landscaping maintenance. Ensure that property is clean, maintained, and safe for employees and visitors at all times including offices, common areas, warehouse, grounds, and exteriors.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Three years of experience in related field
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Understand basic math calculations needed for taking measurements on repair duties
- Ability to work safely with hand and power tools
- The ability to lift a minimum of 75 lbs.
- Ability to bend, twist, squat, climb stairs, and work in tight spaces
Rate of Pay: $10.00/hour
Job Closing Date: Monday, March 5, 2018
Please complete an Employment Application and submit to Martha Cabrera, HR Generalist at 826 Krill Street, Corpus Christi, TX 78408.