All volunteers are required to wear a face mask when volunteering
The Coastal Bend Food Bank (CBFB) welcomes all volunteers
All volunteers are required to REGISTER at Volunteer Registration, once you are registered you will be able to choose your time slot to volunteer.
Volunteer Hours of Operation are Monday – Friday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, help inspect, sort, and box donated food products at our warehouse.
Groups of 2 or more can be scheduled by contacting Volunteer Coordinator, Sylvia De La Cerda at 361-887-6291 ext. 5119 or via email email@example.com
Volunteers are also needed for Mobile Distributions and Senior Food Box deliveries throughout Corpus Christi and our 11 county service areas.
Food-sorting/food distribution age limits
- Ages 8 to 15 years of age must be accompanied by one adult, five youth to every one adult. (Children under 8 years of age not allowed)
The dress code at the Coastal Bend Food Bank warehouse is casual and comfortable. Please note the following dress requirements.
- Comfortable, closed-toed safe footwear (no high heels) must be worn —open-toed shoes/sandals/flip flops are not allowed.
- Long pants or appropriate shorts only.
- Dress warmly in winter.
- Dress light in summer. No sleeveless shirts or tank tops allowed.
- Leave purses, jewelry and other valuables at home or locked in your trunk. Necklaces and long earrings are not safe in the warehouse.
Coastal Bend Food Bank is not responsible for missing personal belongings
- NO EATING, DRINKING, RUNNING, CHEWING GUM or SMOKING in the warehouse.
- Cleanup is part of our work. Your cooperation is appreciated.
- No eating/drinking or taking any of the donated items.