Beginning at Midnight on Tuesday, November 15, 2016 the Coastal Bend Day of Giving kicks off where you can donate to a charity of your choice and have your donation doubles. The Coastal Bend Food Bank is one of the many organizations you can donate to on November 15, 2016 and have your donation doubled. Your donation will help the Coastal Bend Food Bank continue our work of reducing hunger in South Texas through food distribution and nutrition education. You can pre-schedule your donations today to have them double for tomorrow. Your donations will go to help to continue the many programs we offer to 11 counties we service in the South Texas area.
Follow the link to donate today!
- Our Diabetes Hands On program helps the community by educating clients with diabetes and food insecure clients with their diabetes pantry
- Mobile Pantry serves areas in the 11 counties that are food insecure and do not have pantries available to their areas
- Nutrition Education program educates on healthy eating and healthy living in the surrounding 11 counties
- Backpack program provides children who are food insecure with food for the weekends
- Teen Table is a pantry set for homeless teens
Kids’ Café is an after-school program for low income children who receive homework and a hot meal
- Social Services Program assist in the application process for SNAP, Medicaid & CHIPS through the Texas Health & Human Services
- Partner Agencies are the pantries in the 11 counties we service who distribute food to food insecure families in their areas